Friday, July 13, 2007


THE 80'S NEW WAVE
REMIXED

YESTERDAYS MUSIC AT TODAY'S BEATS!

Here is a bunch of my favorite remixed 80's songs I found in my collection. Leave me a comment and tell me which of these are your favorite remixes and what the dancefloor was getting into. I am curious to know. Enjoy!!!!!
INXS "Need You Tonight" (Streetlab Mix)


Wham! "Wham! Rap" (Enjoy Yourself Remix)



Men At Work "Down Under" (Electrolicious Remix)


Roxy Music "Love Is A Drug" (Portobello Remix)


They Might Be Giants "Birdhouse In Your Soul" (2006 House Remix)

The Cars "Hello Again" (Ghettomonkeys Remix)


The Cars "Just What I Needed" (More of What I Needed Remix / Money Lotion)


Joan Jett & The Blackhearts "I Love Rock N' Roll" (Beat Machine Remix)


The Outfield "Your Love" (Singing Sunday Remix / Money Lotion)


Murray Head "One Night In Bangkok" (Hot Handz Remix)

Samantha Fox "Touch Me" (Electrolicious Remix)



Corey Hart "Sunglasses At Night" (Jet Rink Remix / Money Lortion)

Cutting Crew "Died In Your Arms" (Drop The Lime Remix)


Tears For Fears "Everybody Wants To Rule The World" (Kenny Hayes Remix)


The Cult "She Sells Sanctuary" (Adam Freeland Remix)



Frankie Goes To Hollywood "Relax" (Starecase Remix)



Devo "Whip It" (Revbloo Redo Remix)


Pete Shelly "I'm A Homosapian Too" (Genius Hesitation Overload Remix)



A Flock Of Seagulls "Space Age Love Song" (Josh Patrick Remix)


ABC "Look Of Love" (7-Up Club Extended Remix)



Asia "Heat Of The Moment" (DJ Manian Extended Remix)

Re-Flex "Politics Of Dancing" (White Label House Remix)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger KiDG said...

Can't DL the Cult remix. Says there's some internal error?

12:53 AM  
Blogger Merlin said...

The download problem has been resolved. Go back to downloading!

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re-Flex "Politics Of Dancing" (White Label House Remix)
The Best of the Best

Thanks
Chaz

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home