Saturday, December 01, 2007

10 VARIOUS MIXES

Prince "I Would Die For You"
(Space Monkeys Remix)


Anton Neumark vs. Murray Head "Bang and Coke" vs. "One Night In Bangkok"
(Original Mix)



Donna Summer "I Feel Love"
(Patrick Cowley Mega Mix Edit)


DeLorean "Metropolitan Death"
(Montreal's Italodisco Remix)



2 Unlimited "Get Ready For This"
(4Play Filthy Club Mix)



T-Rex "Get It On (Bang A Gong)"
(SFB Mix)



Eminem "Just Lose It"
(Robosonic Remix)



Dario "Sandstorm"
(House Attack Mix)


Boyz 2 Men "Motownphilly"
(Original 12" Extended Mix)



Sugarhill Gang "Rapper's Delight"
(Antoine Clamaran Bootleg Club Mix)



Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey merlin , love your site mate...

you posted a song a while back, and i lost it when my laptop got stolen the other week.. i have a party this sat night i am playing atand i wonder could you post it again.....

it was titled " I'm in miami bitch. " really cool song.. i put it with a you tube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn0a1wzRyjk

can you help me out...

thanking in advance

Nick from sydney

12:17 AM  
Blogger Merlin said...

Nick:

Email me at hollabackmerle@yahoo.com and request it. I will send it to you via email.

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home