1) A classic that still works into your electro set.
Samples Bon Jovi's "Living On A Prayer" guitar riffs.
CZR & ITO "Soiree"
2) Cheesy yet a lot of fun to wake the dancefloor up
at the end.
Olivia Newton-John "Physical"
(HT Funk Remix)
3) I accidentally found this bootleg gem at the
bargain bins. The Man In Black covering Nine Inch Nails.
Johnny Cash "Hurt"
(Barry Bond & Kevin Dispain Remix)
4) One of the original Baltimore House Remixes
Sisqo "Got To Get It"
(B-More Club Mix Instrumental)
5) This remix mas-up has always worked for me.
Two classics remixed together. Starts with the White Stripes
and then wait and see what the crowds does at the break.
I guarantee people will ask you to drop this again and again.
White Stripes "Seven Nation Army" vs. Eurythmics "Sweet Dreams"
(Pedro Gonzales Remix)
6)Really cool mix.
Kylie Minogue "Can't Get You Out Of My Head" vs.
INXS "Need U Tonite"
(Special K Big Breakfast Remix)
7)An awesome breakbeat remix which has Q-Tip in
both songs so the crowd never realizes when the song changes.
The Chemical Brothers "Galvanize" vs.
Q-Tip "Breathe & Stop"
8) Great track from the legendary DJ
The Human League "Don't You Want Me"
(Derrick Carter Unreleased Mix)
9) Another Baltimore house remix that will have the
crowd shouting those famous lines "Teenage wasteland!"
The Who "Baba O'Riley"
(Bird Peterson Baltimore Wasteland Remix)
10)This will have the floor singing this song all the
way back into the bathroom stalls.
Eric Clapton "Cocaine"
(ATOM's White China Re-Rub)