Wednesday, April 18, 2007

ABOUT MY BLOG
&
REGARDING COMMENTS

Okay, so I have been putting up this blog for almost a year now. I really love music and love posting all these track for people to listen to and play out as DJ's. As many of you know this takes a lot of time and dedication. Many times I record the vinyl on CD, convert the CD's into mp3's, upload the songs into yousendit.com and then cut and past the audio and the pics into my blog. Yes, very time consuming. So, all I am asking from all my readers, is to take a minute of your time and leave me plenty of comments. Let me know you are downloading music, reading my blogs, watching my videos, looking at my pics or emailing me requests. I really need your comments if I am going to continue writing these blogs and sharing my music to the world. So, if you could "Holla Back!"


Thank You,

Merlin

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeh it's sad no-one posts comments anymore, though I for one do like your work and your blog. Keep it up, wait for better times and do not stop!!

3:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmm
some blogs have lots of comments, its true, as soon as people start commenting more people will comment. chill.
itll be sweet. not at as sweet as this blog tho.

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I appreciate you and your blog. You've revealed many hidden gems and I am impressed. Thanks for keeping me on my "electro" toes. Please continue what you are doing. I will leave more comments.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Untchble said...

Let me holla at you, Merle!!!

Man this is one of the best blogs out there! You always are posting new stuff for all of us to enjoy. One time you even let me have the spotlight by posting one of my mixes. Let me know if I can help out in any way. I'd be more than happy to donate my time or money.

Best regards,

Eddie

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

check your blog every few days, always a few nuggetts among some questionable stuff. but thats what make's music so much fun, opinions.
Any chance of you doing one of them "all you ever wanted" on Ewan Pearson / al usher / Partial Arts releases/ remix's etc etc.
Keep finding the cream from the cheese !!!

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one of my favorite sources for electro
keep it up man

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this blog! thank you for bringing me joy and happiness thru music. and the electro jumping bean mix is SICK.

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is mad crazy, you CANT stop. Cause you WONT stop.

12:07 PM  
Blogger skrike said...

Love the stuff you post. Thank you!

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all the music on your site its tight like a g string vinyl lives...

dj buddyluv
the dj coalition

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, love the tracks you put on your blog!!!!:)

And off course your Blog is fantastic, keep up the GREAT Work!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home