Friday, August 03, 2007


MERLIN'S MIXTAPE

1) This is my fave electro track of the summer. The perfect anthem. I know everyone has heard it on almost every Ed Banger DJ's set. Brings back memories of my rave daze in the 90's. So, enjoy the original and the remix.

Federico Franchi "Cream"


Federico Franchi "Cream" (Alternative Mix)


2) Here is another electro band, The Elektrons and they get the Herve bootie bumpin' remix. Fun & dirrrty.

Elektrons featuring Pete Simpson & Soup "Get Up" (Herve Gets Down
Remix)


3) Here is an amazing electro rock dance remix of a classic Madge track. Looks like this remix is hitting a lot of bloggers. The dancefloor is going to be all over this one!

Madonna "Angel" (L.A. Riots & Atlantic Connection "Angel Rock")



4) I have seen these guys perform twice.once at The Troubadour and then the following year at Coachella. Here is one of their new songs remixed.

The Go! Team "Grip It Like A Vice" (Night Facilities Disco Remix)



5) I'm in love with this bootleg remix. A treasure! It is a remix of Armand Van Helden's "Funk Phenomena" mashed with a Chris Rock stand-up where he is going off on how women will dance to anything hip hop. Doesn't matter what the lyrics say, they will just dance. The dancefloor will be shaking their asses while they are laughing their asses off.

Chris Rock vs. Armand Van Helden "Smack Her Wit A Dick" (Redfoo Mash-Up Mix)


6) Reminds me of Winter Music Conference in Miami and people start calling me in Los Angeles wanting me to do a gig. Well this is what I say to them...

LMFAO "I'm In Miami Bitch"


7) I heart Switch! One of the funnest DJ's ever! And here is a brand new spacking track of his.

Switch "Brick N Lace"



8) I love this song and I already found a remix! Life is GREAT! But it should say Justin Timberlake featuring 50 Cent. Seriously.

50 Cent featuring Justin Timberlake "Ayo Technology" (Edwin Van Cleef
Remix)


9) Great ghetto track for the electro white boyz. It goes off! And gotta love the break in the track. Watch us white kids adjust our ballcaps to the side.

Pharoahe Monch "Simon Says" (Hostage Remix)



10) Who the fuck still owns a beeper?! You wish you owned one so you can wave yours in the air while this track is banging.

Sinden & Count Of Monte Cristal "Beeper"



11) Now you are probably thinking what the hell is he putting a Whitney Houston track on his mixtape. And of all songs... "I'm Every Woman?!" Dude he has lived in West Hollywood too long. Now all he needs to do is buy a Miata. When you drop this it begins "My, it get no more ghetto than this." And you know what? He's right! A huge electro remix banger that'll make everyone get down and dirty on the dancefloor. The club owner is going to have to mop the floors several times. This dance song is the shizza. Make sure you take your date to the Sizzler before listening to my mix tape cause she'll wanna holla back merle!!!!!!!

Whitney Houston "I'm Every Woman" (VNDLSM Remix)



Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude these are sick tunes again, going to drop em at a gig i'm doing in London next week. Ruff! Keep em coming!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Untchble said...

U ROCK-Perfect timing for these jams!!!

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please send me a link for 50 cents (Remix) on kidzbycolette@free.fr


Thanks u advance

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home